BirdDog Eyes P100 (Black)
1080P full NDI PTZ Camera with SDI
The Eyes P100, in black, is BirdDog's entry-level Full NDI indoor PTZ camera based on their custom NDI silicon chip. The P100 captures up to 1080p60 resolution and offers 10x optical zoom, ideal for small to mid-size meeting rooms and environments. The camera features simultaneous 3G-SDI and NDI outputs, allowing you to integrate into an NDI workflow and/or use legacy SDI equipment.
NDI is accessible via an Ethernet port provided on an included breakout cable. The breakout cable connects to an extension port on the rear of the camera and also offers a composite output, 3.5mm audio input/output jacks, and RS-232/422/485 control ports. The audio connectors allow the P100 to work with the BirdDog Comms NDI audio intercom platform. The BirdDog Comms Lite version of the software for Windows is included and it supports up to four BirdDog devices, and you can upgrade to the complete Comms Pro version at any later time. The camera is also compatible with the optional BirdDog Central software, which helps you decode NDI back to SDI (or HDMI). Also, the optional BirdDog PTZ Keyboard can be used over NDI or over RS-422/RS-232 in SDI mode.
As opposed to other types of NDI, such as NDI|HX, which is a compressed variant that reaches 12 Mb/s, the P100 features the visually lossless full NDI variable bit-rate iFrame codec that reaches up to 140 Mb/s at 1080p60.
- Entry-level Full NDI indoor PTZ camera
- Up to 1080p60 resolution
- 10x optical zoom ideal for small to mid-size environments
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI and NDI outputs
- Includes breakout cable with an Ethernet port (NDI), composite output, 3.5mm audio jacks, and RS-232/422/485 control ports
- 128 presets
- Up to 150°/s preset adjustment speed
- 350º continuous pan
- Auto, manual, and push focus
- 0.5 lux minimum illumination
- Includes BirdDog Comms Lite NDI audio intercom platform (Windows)
- Optional BirdDog Central software supported for decoding NDI back to SDI
- Optional BirdDog PTZ Keyboard supported