BirdDog Eyes P200 (Black)
1080P Full NDI PTZ Camera w/Sony Sensor & HDMI/3G-SDI (Black)
P200 PTZ camera utilises BirdDog’s custom NDI silicon chip and leverages an impressive Sony CMOS backlit sensor and full Sony Image Module. It features a fast focus hunting, perfect sharp images, and fast zoom. P200 has frame rates up to 1080p60, 30x optical zoom, and outputs SDI, HDMI, and NDI simultaneously. 3.5mm audio connectors allow P200 to work with BirdDog Comms, the world’s first NDI audio intercom platform. Comms is a Windows 10 application that can run on any Windows 10 compatible computer, laptop, or surface for a touchscreen experience.
P200 has been designed for the most demanding on image quality. The superior optics make P200 perfect for Sports, Broadcast, Live Event Production, IMAG, Education, and any other application where quality matters. P200 can also be used as a traditional PTZ camera with SDI, RS422, RS485, and RS232 control allowing you to move into the world of NDI when you are ready.
NDI is an IP codec that comes in multiple flavours. BirdDog P200 uses the full quality version. Full NDI is an i-frame, variable bit rate codec with an extremely high signal to noise ratio and is designed to run over existing Gigabit networks.
The best silicon.
As you deserve the best; combining BirdDog’s custom NDI silicon chip and a Sony CMOS backlit sensor is a match made in silicon heaven.
You can use one cable for everything. Simply plug a single Gigabit Ethernet cable in from your Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch and you have one Video, Audio, Power, and Comms anywhere on your network.
- Fast 30x optical zoom and autofocus thanks to the use of a true Sony image module
- Highly suitable for capturing the fast action in sporting events
- Designed for large spaces such as sports stadiums, school auditoriums, and large meeting rooms
- BirdDog custom NDI silicon chip; up to 140 Mb/s 1080p60 full NDI
- Sony backlit sensor
- Simultaneous, live SDI, HDMI, full NDI, and CVBS outputs
- NDI and RS-422/RS-485/RS-232 control via dedicated RJ45 ports
- Optional BirdDog PTZ Keyboard supported
- Image stabilizer function when zoom is set to 30x ensures less screen blur
- True WDR 130 dB
- 128 presets at speeds up to 150°/sec (up to six presets can be stored in the included remote control
- Audio input and output support with NDI streaming
- Powered via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or the included power adapter
- Includes BirdDog Comms Lite audio intercom software (Windows)