The X-Keys XKE-124 T-Bar Video Switcher Kit includes the XKE-124 T-Bar USB Keyboard and a video switcher key set, so you can quickly create a video switching controller designed for vMix, Newtek Tricaster, or other types of streaming software. This kit lets you design a custom layout that's well-suited for meeting your daily workflows by providing a key set, which is installed over the XKE-124 T-Bar keyboard's blank keys. To issue commands swiftly, the keys come pre-labeled and in various background colors. For unused keys on the XKE-124 T-Bar, 61 key blockers are included along with a black paper mask that covers the key deck to reduce backlighting bleed-over.
The XKE-124 T-Bar USB Keyboard from X-keys provides you with 124 programmable keys and a smooth, solid T-bar so you can create a control panel for any application. Each of the keys has blue and red backlighting as well as relegendable keycaps. You can also add optional large keys and key blockers to adjust it to your preference. The XKE also comes with free software development kits, available for download on their website, to assist you with further commands and data collection.
- 124 programmable keys + T-bar control
- Clear, removable key caps for applying and changing legends
- Includes programming software for Windows and Mac
- Two color addressable backlighting (red and blue)
X-keys Video Switcher Keys
The Video Switcher Keys from X-keys can be used to turn into an X-key into a video switching controller for vMix, NewTek TriCaster, or your favorite streaming software.
Not compatible with X-keys Stick
- Numbers 1 to 12 on single clear acrylic keys with a blue, green, red, and orange background
- M1 to M8 on single clear acrylic keys with a white background
- IN, OUT, four arrows, and 1 to 6 on single clear acrylic keys with a black background
- REC and STM on single clear acrylic keys with a red background
- FTB on single clear acrylic keys with a gray background
- Wide clear acrylic keys with gray background and AUTO 1 to AUTO 3, and TAKE printed
- 61 key blockers
- A black paper mask to cover the key deck and reduce backlighting bleed-over